Join Our Team
If you are looking for your next career move and want to be a part of a hardworking, passionate, dedicated and fun team, check out our available positions below and email your resume to us at email@example.com.
Current Open Positions:
Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Location: 1133 Pressley Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217
Job Function: Effectively manages quotations, order entry, expediting and follow-up of all distributor and manufacturer activity for their assigned product lines. Interacts and manages personal relationships with multiple distributors, manufacturers and FRM personnel over a wide geographic footprint.
- Interact and respond to all customer inquiries through digital platforms and phone calls.
- Respond to and execute all quotations for assigned product lines, including SPA’s and into stock pricing levels.
- Process & enter all orders received by customers to assigned manufacturers.
- Expedite any orders requested by customers.
- Work with management and warehouse staff to maintain proper items and inventory levels for stock for assigned manufacturers.
- Maintain all literature for assigned product lines insuring proper supplies of correct collateral.
- Lead by example with a strong work ethic.
- Work well individually and in a team environment.
Commitment to Continuous Growth
- Continually demonstrates a basic understanding of all product lines assigned to cover.
- Participate in training on assigned product lines.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
- Builds and sustains both internal and external relationships – friendly and responsive.
- Acts with integrity – inspires trust and open communication.
- Demonstrates a professional image and demeanor.
- Takes initiative and is accountable for actions and results – committed to excellence.
- Possesses a sense of urgency.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in MS Office products; work, excel, outlook.
- Knowledge of electrical industry or rep agency practices preferred but not required.
- College Degree in relevant field is a plus.
- Knowledge of lighting products is a plus.